Firecrackers light up sky and also once’s heart. The colors in the night sky can bring lot of joy while bursting them. PRC fireworks care about product safety at all times and it is one of our key feature. Here are some of tips that highlights the do’s and dont’s of the fireworks.
- Buy fireworks from reliable sellers,who is possessing a standard government approved licence. Do not use spurious/illegal fireworks.
- Adult supervision is encouraged at all times in usage of fireworks.
- Read and Follow the safety precautions marked on the fireworks.
- Use a candle or an incense sticks to ignite the fireworks.
- Always keep a bucket of water as precautionary to extinguish an incipient fire
- Aerial fireworks should be lighted up in an open space that provides safe landing zone. An open garage door or window could allow aerial fireworks to fly into structure and cause a fire.
- Never ignite fireworks while holding them or in a closed container
- Any malfunctioning fireworks should be abandoned. Never re-light a “dud” fireworks(wait 15 or 20 minutes and then soak in a bucket of water).
- Use fireworks at outdoors where there is minimal crowed.
- Never experiments or make your own fireworks.
- Fireworks should be not use between 10.00pm & 6.00am as supreme court order.